Position : SharePoint Developer
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain, administer and provision SharePoint (2013 and above) sites and applications.
• Manage and update content for the company’s intranet site on a daily basis.
• Create automated business process improvement solutions using web forms, metrics, workflows, and dashboards.
• Ensure technical specifications are well documented, prepare release notes, and maintain consistent communications throughout the team.
• Manage SharePoint permission groups.
• Ensure application interoperability with IT infrastructure components while ensuring compliance with wide-ranging information security requirements.
• Communicate regular status reports, in verbal and written form.
• Maintain documentation or interoperability of workflows and sites.
• Bachelor’s Degree in information Technology, Computer Science, or an equivalent technical field.
• 5+ years of experience in SharePoint Development (using customized code, creating/modifying web parts, creating/modifying SharePoint workflows, etc.).
• Advanced knowledge with customizing SharePoint search, enterprise content .management, business process, forms and/or business intelligence.
• SharePoint backend Architecture and user permissions.
• Experience in developing solution using Power App, Microsoft flow and SharePoint Framework.
• Strong application and web programming skills and advance knowledge of web design standards and usability/UX/UI(User Experience/User Interface) concepts.
• Experience with SharePoint REST API/SharePoint App Model.
• Microsoft SharePoint Certification Application Developer or other Microsoft Certification strongly preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to work with teams.
• Detail-oriented individual with excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Flexible, possess the ability to understand and change priorities quickly and diligently.
If you are interested send your CV on:
& for any info : 01005638886
Plz mention (SharePoint Developer) in subject