MBS Is looking for Recruitment supervisor with the following qualifications:
- University degree
- Excellent English language
- Excellent Microsoft user
- Excellent internet search and user
- Excellent communication skills
- 7+ years of experience
- Experience in same field is preferable
- Develops and administers an effective and proactive recruitment program and strategy
- Recruit, screen, interview and make recommendation for hire
- Collaborate with hiring managers to determine hiring needs and hiring strategies
- Administer web-based recruiting tools and develop job postings for open positions
- Utilize all existing social media outlets to establish and maintain a presence for recruitment efforts.
- Research and maintain knowledge of social media and identify new opportunities for recruitment.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media and internet sites: providing organization information, opportunities and benefits; making presentation and building rapport.
- Attend hiring events in the community and organize in-house events to attract potential candidates
- Develop and maintains applicant pipeline for all positions; maintain regular contact with those on the pipeline
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by screening applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- In partnership with HDG Human Resources, develops and maintains recruiting metrics for reporting to leadership team
- Participates in wage/compensation review and research to determine overall competitiveness and ongoing strategy for recruitment efforts.