Department: Customer Service
Immediate Supervisor: Customer Service Manager
The Customer Service Unit is the focal point of CLIENT, serving customers’ needs ensuring the delivering of high quality service to CLIENT services. The Senior Specialist handles customers’ content services as well as serves as a point of contact between the call center and the organization and supervise all required back office reporting processes for delivering client services, as well as taking over tasks assigned on a higher level and play an advisory part to the rest of the team.
- Monitor the certification process
- Monitor OSPs performance and KPIs
- Handle all back office operations
- Generate reports within the deadlines
- Reply to Email inquiries coming from Egypt@client.org
- Perform data analysis and report to management
- Create operation manuals for departments after operation assessments
- Revise System data entry and correction of scheduled courses’ classes and tests according to each department
- Prepare regular updated reports on team performances, ProClass data, customers’ comments, actions taken for complaints and concerns and promotional services reports, and working in a deadline oriented
- Manage the CRM system performances, updates price lists of services, and
administer a correct customers’ information used.
- Supervise the courier process, monitor other departments actions and provide technical support
- Participation in initiatives and orientations in order to plan ahead the developments needed in
- Attend departments meetings and engage in projects related to different
- Engage collectively in establishing clear and consistent strategies, policies and regulations between CS team and rest of CLIENT staff to ensure a quality of services.
- Monitor regular evaluation surveys for different services offered by CS, for continuous customers’ need
- Review and evaluate the service given to customers and work being done within the
team to deliver excellent work accomplishments.
- Create a customer complains mechanism to ensure better solution of complaints for customer satisfaction and follow-up techniques
- Initiate methods of services improvements produced from customers’
- Engage team members in different training and orientations for a continuous self-
- Monitor monthly performance and achievements with regards to set department KPIs and organizational
- Monitor call center agents to enhance the quality of offered services for sustaining
- Experienced Customer Service
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Professional work experience in similar
Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and others).
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Preserve team leadership skills gained to optimize team
- Possess an action taking
- Provide a sustainable attitude to deliver
- Attentive to details and possession of ownership
- Respond back to customers’
- Obtain multi-tasking
- Deliver clear and consistent
- Very good reporting mechanizes and skills
This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the incumbent will perform other reasonable business-related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other managers when necessary. CLIENT reserves the right to change duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This position description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment