Senior PHP software developer
To ensure success as a PHP developer, you should have solid understanding on data structures and
in-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming, understanding of MVC designs, and
top-level PHP Developer can design and build efficient PHP modules while seamlessly integrating
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable PHP code
• Design and develop all required databases in MySQL
• Design, implement, integrate, monitor, and refactor APIs
• Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
• Develop new features for different business line
• Test your own work, automate testing, and maintain the integrity of the other services post a
• Participate in the on-call and support rotation
• Experience at least 4+ years as a PHP / Laravel
• Can code in PHP, more importantly understands the expectations, and can generate and
translate requirements to code
• Good understand of AWS
• Solid knowledge and understanding of MySQL, PHP
• Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including, Laravel,
• Have a good knowledge of RESTful APIs.
• Good understanding of security and scalability issues
• Experience with complex client-side data flows, consuming APIs and JSON.
• Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
• Ability to work in a teamwork environment.
• Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
• Proficient with code versioning tools like Git, , CVS, and SVN
for interested candidate please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org