Sectors Developer , IT , IT-Software Development
Posted Jobs 0
Web development Team leader
(Remotely 3-6 months)
” with great chance to hire distinguished employee”
• Meet and support customers and contribute to new projects and launches
• Work with the business leaders to define the next scope of work
• Design, develop, and test applications in accordance with established standards.
• Design, implement, integrate, monitor, and refactor APIs
• Lead a team of web Developers.
• Set assignments, review design, review code, and mentor 2 to 3 software engineers
• Writing the programs codes for different software and applications.
• Resolving any coding issues and problems.
• Understands customer expectations, and can generate and translate requirements to code
• Develop, test, and maintain web and web service applications built on open-source
• Prepare reports, on the status, operation, and maintenance of the software.
• Participate in any related solution reviews and design codes.
• Develop and tune integrations between applications.
• Analyse and resolve technical and application problems.
• Full stack Experience at least 5+ years as a PHP / Laravel
• Good understand of AWS
• Strong understanding of algorithms, design patterns and data structure.
• Data modelling and database design experience
• Expertise in Object-Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
• Values prompt, clear, and actionable communication and help the team use their time and
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
• A degree in computer science, or software engineering
• Experience working with PHP & Laravel, performing unit testing, and implementing APIs.
• Good understanding of security and scalability issues.
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
• Problem-solving skills and critical mindset.
• Values prompt, clear, and actionable communication and help the team use Team time and
• Salary Based on seniority
• A steep learning curve (for real!) working on advanced algorithms in planning and scheduling
various resources on connected networks and processes.
• Other benefits: health insurance, bounces and raises depending on the achievement and the
Please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org / www.mbs.com.eg