About Michel Accad
Currently a Freelance Corporate Trainer with 17 total years of experience in helping organizations while dealing with employees’ knowledge and skills.
Succeeded in reaching 94% satisfaction rate in customer service field.
Looking for opportunities for career development in Training, Education and Customer Service fields.
2011 - Present
• Promoted my training services to direct clients (corporate in various fields) and to training providers. • Designed my own training material following the Active Learning methods. • Prepared TNA questionnaires/surveys to the participants. • Delivered training sessions in Sales, Customer Service & Management Skills (Communication, Negotiation, Problem Solving, Stress & Time Management, Adopting Change Mindset & Presentation). • Delivered training sessions in various countries in the MENA, West & East Africa. • Chose the follow-up method ensuring that the training message has been delivered effectively to the participants.
2018 - Present
Certified @https://www.fouadnemah.com/ - Certified freelance translator at Fouad Nemah office for translation - acknowledged by most of the embassies in Egypt. - Translating governmental documents using the 3 languages (Arabic, English & French).
2018 - 2018
• Researched organizations and individuals offline & online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets. • Probed the purchasing decision makers. • Contacted potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings. • Planned new marketing initiatives. • Participated in developing new products/services. • Contacted clients to promote new developments in the company’s services. • Developed quotes and proposals. • Negotiated deals by phone, email, and in person. • Developed sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
2004 - 2017
• Designed and delivered the training sessions for Sales force depending on the training needs analysis. • Designed and delivered special made soft/Technical skills sessions for the After Sales department. • Performed monthly training sessions for all the internal staff. • Designed and delivered special seminars to the Consultants, Architects, Contractors and Interior Designers in order to help the Project Sales staff. • Designed and delivered technical training modules for installers and plumbers. • Established the policies and procedures of the After Sales department. • Helped in designing the custom-made CRM software. • Supervised the representatives and technicians’ daily activities. • Surveyed the procedures using the call recording system. • Interfering for solving unexpected problems and challenges. • Designed the spare parts ordering system. • Designed a fully detailed price list for the range of products in both Arabic & French languages. • Answered all types of technical questions for both Retail & Projects departments whether on telephone, email or written letters. • Prepared the technical submittals for the offers presented in the projects. This included : choosing the suitable products according to the specifications, designing the proposal, designing a comparison sheet for the competition, filling the compliance sheet and making a technical catalogue. • Visited the project sites to help in answering the customer’s inquiries and needs.
2006 - 2007
• Organized and delivered classroom lectures to students. • Evaluated the students\' class work and assignments. • Prepared classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts. • Recorded and maintained accurate student attendance records and grades. • Classroom management. • Developed English lesson plans in line with the Berlitz Curriculum. • Maintained discipline in the classroom. • Created a vibrant teaching atmosphere. • Performed as an instructor for \"True Beginner\" students following the Berlitz curriculum where some minor deviations had to be done as slowing the pace and open discussions.
2006 - 2004
• Analyzed equipment failures and identified root cause to prepare resolutions for problems. • Ensured compliance to all standardized processes. • Analyzed internal issues and recommended corrective actions. • Provided technical support to all workshop employees. • Supervised effective working of technicians and maintained all equipment appropriately. • Monitored customer equipment and made necessary repair work and calibrated processes. • Participated in management meetings for various operations.
2001 - 2003
• Performed the maintenance processes in both of the workshops of the agencies of American motorcycles HARLEY-DAVIDSON and Korean bikes HYOSUNG. • Prepared the spare parts order necessary for both workshops\' warehouses. • Issued invoices for customers. • Supervised technicians while implementing repair procedures. • Provided technical support to all workshop employees.